Bussiness law and ethics
1 . An individual makes a offer to obtain an item coming from a company for 5k. when exactly is a contract for the getting the item created?
When the company makes a table offer
When the offer is definitely presented to the company
xWhen the offer is recognized by the organization
When the individual shows the 5k to the business
2 . What are the components that make a contract enforceable?
a. Offer, entitlement, majority, legality
b. Give, acceptance, concern, morality
c. Terms, setup, timeliness, legality
d. Aggrement, consideration, ability, legality
3. At what point is a contract intended?
a. When ever written contract terms are approved by the parties' attorneys w. When crucial terms of the contract will be expressed in writing c. If the conduct in the parties indicates the car finance terms d. When ever contract conditions are explicitly stated.
4. What action by a party to a contract creates a breach with the contract? a. One get together indicates the contract might not be performed down the road unless certain conditions will be met. w. The get-togethers agressnot to do any of the terms included in the ontract c. A single party refuses to perform on of the contract terms
d. One part request which the other party conduct additional actions not included in th contract 5. Which kind of treatment to breach of agreement is compensatory damages? a. Equitable remed
b. Reparation; indemnity; settlement; compensation; indemnification remedy
c. Injunctive treatment
d. Expectation remedy
6. ABC business is dominant in a market that XYZ company expects to enter. Which practice is a violation of antitrust laws? a. FONEM reduces prices to its retailers and offers deeper discounts to be competitive more strongly with XYZ b. ABC develops an advertising scheme that compares usana products favorable to people by XYZ c. FONEM offers discount coupons and particular sales to its buyers to increase marketplace dominance m. ABC inhibits XYZ by using local personal carriers simply by creating exclusive contracet with carriers 7. What is the purpose of the Sherman antitrust act of 90? a. To enhance competition among the list of utility businesses
b. In order to avoid actions elevating trade in the textile sector c. To avoid extreme concentrations of economical power
d. To increase completion in the oil industry
almost eight. Which business practice will be a violations in the Clayton antitrust act of 1914? a. Companies A and M delvelop plans to increase business through the advantages of new product features m. Companies A and W independently lessen prices toincrease sales income and gain market share c. Companies A and B develop new marketing strategies to gain business d. Companies A and B embark on exclusive foretells control rates to maintain substantial levels of success 9. What laws to the federal operate commission impose
a. Customer laws
n. Competition regulations
c. Work laws
m. Patent laws
10. A shop advertises a certain item for any sale price of 435.00. A customer goes toward that retailers on the day with the advertisement to buy the items. The salesperson indicates that the publicized item beyond stock bt a more advanced model of the item is available to get 550. What practice forbidden under the FTC act has te shop used? a. Consumer scam
b. Lure and swap
c. Deceptive marketing
m. Unfair promotions
11. Which usually actions of a water bottling company would be regulated by the EPA a. Inventing drinking water bottling equipment
b. Advertising water bottling equipment
c. Selling bottle water
g. Selling clear water wine bottles
12. A power company gets a annual emissions allocated. The company is exceeding the allowance exhausts by EPA clean air act. EPA requires the company to seal down. Which action can your power company take to continue operationg? a. Obtain an emissions variance
b. Shorten operating hours
c. Use reduced sulfur fossil fuel
d. Buy more emissions allowances
13. What is a violation of the clean water act of 1972?
a. A municipality limits use of esturine habitat within town limits m. A business is definitely contract to...